Greetings everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randythawkins

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi. Randy Hawkins here. I have many years experience with tropical fish with my most recent aquarium being a 55 gal which has been running for about 3+ years now. Thanks to an article in Make Magazine last year I decided to jump in the deep end of saltwater aquarium with a jellyfish tank. I have built a stand and gotten the tank itself going. About a month ago I obtained a moon jelly but it died shortly after release into the tank. I think I failed to acclimate correctly. That was an expensive lesson. :( I have 2 little hermit crabs which seem to be doing fine (they are my canary-in-the-mine, so to speak). I need to try again with another jelly but just have not pulled the trigger yet - I'm a little gun shy. I do have a blog which describes this project but it not up to date. I will post a link to it when I have gotten it meaningful. A future project will be converting an outdoor flowerbed into a koi pond. Maybe that will start next year.

- Randy

Back
Top Bottom