Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

B.richards15

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I asked the other day Bout my guppies..my femLe looks like the scales on her back have been chewed off or something I have about 40 guppies and I also have Dalmation mollies and balloon mollies I have a 20 gallon tank? I tried the minced garlic nothing had changed and its just my one femal??any help or advice ? Thanks

I asked the other day Bout my guppies..my femLe looks like the scales on her back have been chewed off or something I have about 40 guppies and I also have Dalmation mollies and balloon mollies I have a 20 gallon tank? I tried the minced garlic nothing had changed and its just my one femal??any help or advice ? Thanks
Hi, you seem to be very over stocked. I have 8 guppies in a 10g and i have to do 2 50% water changes a week. If not, my Nitrates will go out of control. How long is it set-up. Is it cycled. Are you testing your water regularly and doing PWC's???
Sorry for all the questions but if give people an idea off what might be causing the problem.... Ian

Back
Top Bottom