Guppy died!!!!!!!! Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also if your ph isn't perfect don't worry about it! A stable ph is more important then having it perfect. And if you want to change it do not use chemicals. A lot of the time they just cause a crash later on

Not all strips are inaccurate. People need to quit regurgitating things they read and figure out what works on their own. I use both strips and liquid kit and get the same results. Iv always gotten close results if the strips come in their own wrappers. The ones that come in a package all together do suck though.

Myfisheatsyours said:
Not all strips are inaccurate. People need to quit regurgitating things they read and figure out what works on their own. I use both strips and liquid kit and get the same results. Iv always gotten close results if the strips come in their own wrappers. The ones that come in a package all together do suck though.

Wasnt regurgitating anything i used strips and they sucked i got the master test kit by far better than strips

Myfisheatsyours said:

I use both strips and liquid kit and get the same results. Iv always gotten close results if the strips come in their own wrappers. The ones that come in a package all together do suck

To the op. have you got your test kit yet? How do the rest of the fish look? I am sorry for this crazy person who like his outdated ways that don't work but back then nobody could tell the difference between an ok fish and a healthy fish.

Everyone needs to calm down. All inappropriate and off topic post were removed. Thread will be closed if it does not stop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom