had surgery today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck talking to the doctors. Hopefully that route will work for you and you can avoid some of the downsides of chemo. I've seen how rough that is on people. One of my youngest cousins had a bout with leukemia about a year and a half ago, and when she was doing the chemo she was miserable. She is in remission now and doing much better, though.

I wish you the best in all of this. Just don't lose hope, and enjoy every moment you can. How's the maintenance service doing with your tanks?

well I'm back got a good report on the lymphoma It's gone
but I also got bad news found another cancer in my tongue and foot
just can't win also I don't trust my health care provider no more
seems there trying to target me out so they dont have to cover the new cancer

Yay! At least for the lack of lymphoma. The tongue and foot isn't so great, and the edging out by your provider really sucks. My mom had cancer in the mouth (I think it was the tongue, I was away at school when this happened and to keep me from worrying she didn't even tell me about it until it was taken care of and gone) and they were able to treat that by just removing the cancerous tissue. No chemo, no radiation. Hopefully the new cancers will be as easily treatable for you.

The lymphoma, is that the cancer that was making your chances not so good. Please excuse me, if it's a dumb question.....

yes , I still have a very low amune system so I still have a ways to go before I'm out of the woods

still hanging in
try to keep busy working on tank
cancer still comes and goes but I just deal with it
sick of all the meds over 30 pills a day
but oh well you know nothing is a cup of tea

Back
Top Bottom