Hamlet in my FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
woke up this morn turned lights on my tanks look down to my FOWLR tank I see my hamlet moving in slow motion , turned my head read the temp of the tank I about had a stroke it was 48*, my heater went out over night ,glad I have a spare brand new one to put in tank , I have the tank slowly raising temp hope I dont loose my hamlet as he is so much fun to feed . guess need to just keep fingers crossed

Yikes! My heater went out over the Christmas holiday while we were out if town. Didn't lose fish but did lose a shrimp. Good luck! Hope everything's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

he seems to be eating but seems to be still a bit lithergic , he is coming around slowly
the harlequin bass and damsel don't seem to be effected in the least ,
I had my daughter help me unplug and straighten out all the mess behind the tanks
she must have missed the plug than , thats almost a week ago , I'm just glad I caught it
his deep blue coloring is coming back so I think he will make it , I just hope ick don't decide to show it's ugly face

tanks been running fine correct temp and such now
but it seems my hamlet is still lithergic not swimming around as much he just hovers the spot he's in and just stays there , he don't appear to look pale as his blue coloring looks bright no sign of ick , he eats like a pig so thats a good sign but I must hand feed him or he wont eat
I'm confused

Back
Top Bottom