Happier tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slayer72

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently got rid of a banded leoprinus that was in my African cichlid tank and I'm glad I did. The fish seem much livelier without him. He was a lot bigger than most of them, jumpy and a super fast swimmer. Anyway, I got $30 for him and bought some nls thera and some Prime. Now the only non-cichlid in my tank is a syno catfish and, he's not going anywhere. Lol!

I recently got rid of a banded leoprinus that was in my African cichlid tank and I'm glad I did. The fish seem much livelier without him. He was a lot bigger than most of them, jumpy and a super fast swimmer. Anyway, I got $30 for him and bought some nls thera and some Prime. Now the only non-cichlid in my tank is a syno catfish and, he's not going anywhere. Lol!

Good job in getting rid of the banded leoprinus, they get about 1' long. They get very nippy. What size is your tank?

Nice job. I think that african tanks look a lot cooler when its just the africans in them!

Good job in getting rid of the banded leoprinus, they get about 1' long. They get very nippy. What size is your tank?

It's a 75 US gallon. He was already around 8 inches and VERY nippy. He'll be better off in the 220 he went to.

Back
Top Bottom