Happy Corydoras habrosus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought a 10 gallon at petco while buying some supplies for the heck of it. Going back in a few days to see if they have a smaller size. After seeing all these shrimp tanks I want to start one up.

10 gallon is perfect size for first shrimp tank. It will stay more stable than the smaller sizes IMHO.

But if you want a second tank just because, go right ahead. I let my shrimp breed until I had one hundred shrimp before I added fish. Not counting the Otos. I went from 15 to 100 RCS in a few months ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited:
I already bought rocks and a filter for it, just need to find a nice hood and get it running. Do you know where I can buy cheap shrimp when I am ready? I bought three a few days ago for my 45 because I just thought they looked so cool but 3$ each is a bit pricey

I've been quietly following a majority of your threads Coursair&want to say a big thx for the advice&knowledge you impart to those on this forum?...looking forward to updated pics of your tank/tanks... http://i.imgur.com/SHjeiZn.jpg
Here's a pic of my tangerine shrimp jungle...

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

I concur, always extremely helpful. And nice tank btw

Thanks guys ☺️

My new plants came today. 2 new Crypts of a type I've never had and some stems. I threw them in, they may get moved later, but I tried to find good spots. Gonna throw in some root tabs. Duckweed is a pain LOL. It got all over my arm. Time to thin it out.

The plants for well packed. My only issue, which I did give feedback to the seller was, that he put stems in with each crypt. And the stems got a bit battered from all the crypt roots.

I won't be surprised if the Crypts melt but I fully expect they'll come back.

I got an extra baby Crypt as well as one that's split-able. The crypt Florida Sunset was a Mother plant.

The Crypt affinis Metallic Red is really dark red. Will see how it does under lower light with Root Tabs.

I have been looking for the metallic red crypts all over down here, hope they work out for you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom