Have Amazon Sword plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

happygirl65

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello all,
I have some amazon sword plants that I need to get rid of.

These are ranging in size from small (2 inch) baby plants to medium size (up to 8-10 inches tall) They are healthy plants I just seem to have too many. These are the variety that will grow quite tall and full.

I can send pics if you want them.

PM me if you are interested or for more info.

I could take a trade for some nice stems (something with red or pink coloring) or you can just pay for shipping.

Thanks!
Tori

I think it is "Echinodorus amazonicus" but am not 100% positive. It was just sold to me as an "amazon sword plant" The mother plant is pretty large with the tallest of the leaves about 20" high and is quite large. It is a bright green color and the large plants send shoots with baby plants.

They are growing in my aquarium with CO2 and ferts and just PFS substrate with root tabs. Some grow faster than others. I think they all came from the same kind of sword.

I believe I also have a marble queen or two. :)

Here are some pictures for those interested. The plants toward the middle are the ones I am talking about. There are also some smaller ones that are hiding.
Thanks for looking!
PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• AmazonSwords.jpg
    AmazonSwords.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 69
  • AmazonSwords2.JPG
    AmazonSwords2.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom