Heaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mercury64

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 125 gal all fish abd rock tank ,I have about 1250 lbs of rock
Ive been using the old glass heater but not really happy with them ,to me there ugly and there not perfect, always finding my self either lowering it or turning it up, i use a 300w in tank glass heater but recently a came across something I thought was kind of neat, an in line heater so I ordered it, kind of looks like a uv, just as big
check it out and let me know what you think, here is the link
http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/iid/9092/cid/2198

Merc - That's a lot of lr! I haven't personally used this type of heater before, but let us know how it works if you get it. :)

Mike

I saw that particular heater on Drs.FosterandSmith.com . I think the price is cheaper over there. Anyways, i decided to purchase ebo jager heater and really happy with how precise it holds the temp so far.

I haven't heard anything good about them from any LFS I've talked to. I would research it first before buying one.
I got 2 of the 150W submersible glass ones instead of one big one in case it were to fail.

I just got 2 Ebo-Jagers when I set up my new sump. There thermastat is with a degree of my thermometer and they start/stop within .2 of eachother as well.

Back
Top Bottom