Hei Feng Fast Colour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Floggz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys.im new to forum and i recently set up my first tank.ive got mostly african cichlids & two american Cichlids in there.

i recently started feeding them hei feng fast colour.i just wanted to know if this is good for them or does it increase their aggressiveness.

I also feed them veggie pellets, brine shrimp & nls thera a.

I lost two fish in two days,both had their eyes sucked out clean,first time i loose fish in my tank,dont wanna loose anymore fish...am i doing anything wrong...pls help

Welcome to the forum. I deleted your other thread, please do not make multiple threads on the same topic.

I've never used or heard of the fast color product, so hopefully others with experience will be able to chime in.

Have you checked your water? What size tank. I only feed mine NLS and recently just got on the Thera A. How often to you feed them. Do you know what type of cichlids you have? 2 fish in 2 days stinks man. I've lost 5 and an eel in a little over a week!

i got a 100g tank,4ftx2ftx2ft, i got malawi & tanginikans in there,my two americans are a rio branco & a green teaxas,ive recently made a few changes to my stock, ive taken out a very aggressive red empress & gold sucker & a few other fish and in return ive put in 2 black calvus & 2 gold head comps,one of my gold heads died

i feed them once rarely twice a day, hope u can help.

Mumma.of.two said:
Hi and welcome!
Do you own a test kit? What are your readings on ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH? Is the tank cycled?

x2 what she said ^^^^

Btw... I Asked the same thing. We need to know what your water looks like. Help us help you.

Back
Top Bottom