Hello All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry for not listening to you. It's just I have spent hours, days, weeks trying to find as much as I can about fish trying to be the best caretaker I could be and I denied your help because I refused to let it go to waste. I also waited 6 years to get cichlids because I new how difficult they could be and I gathered as much info as I could. So I have a suggestion how bout we just try to get along... for once. lol
Oh and I love your oscar, Patty.

See, that's an attitude we can work with. We're not throwing your whole tank down the drain... Simply tweaking the stock so the fish are better suited compatibility wise.

Exotics knows more about cichlids than me but I know for a fact you need to choose between peacocks OR Mbuna.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I do have an idea I have an empty 10 gallon that I can move the Betta into and I can add more zebra Danio, bloodfin tetra, get some more giant danios, put loaches in 40 gallon and get more loaches and get a nano tank for the baby guppies.

Also I have one more thing to say please don't post any more rude comments, I know TMRC Extotics that I was being a "little" jerky and that's my fault not yours.

No worries bud. I won't give you any more harsh comments. If you want any friendly advice I'll be around but others can guide you better. Best of luck! I think were actually near each other. I'm in Greenville, South Carolina.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh and about the cichlids the only mbuna I intended to have were the acei and the lab.( I love these two fish and did as much research as i could before I got them) The calico mbuna was sold to me as an OB peacock and I haven't been able to catch him.

Oh, and if your near Greensboro, NC here are two good fish stores Triad Reef Critters and Pets Market both are on facebook

My younger brother attends the college of Charleston. I've been there many times. Nice area. Ive frequented much of north Carolina, Asheville to hickory to Charlotte to wku.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

can you help me out in my new to aquascaping forum? Also the stocking list can be whittled down I know it might be a little much.

I've just discovered where my albino bristlenose Pleco spends his spare time. He dug himself a little man cave behind a rock.

I've just discovered where my albino bristlenose Pleco spends his spare time. He dug himself a little man cave behind a rock.

They will do that sometimes lol. My ropefish dug a cave under one of my big rocks.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Here is my stocking list for my soon to be 55 gallon freshwater:
White Cloud Mountain Minnow x6
Salt and Pepper Cory Catfish x4
Mosquito Rasbora x8
Ember Tetra x8
Cardinal Tetra x8
Twig Catfish x1
Otocinclus Catfish x4
Turquoise Rainbowfish x2
Pacific Blue Eye x3
Aphyosemion Gardneri Killifish x2
Snails
Shrimp

Have you seen aquadvisor.com? It's really helpful for me. If you have, this post was kind of pointless...?

Back
Top Bottom