Hello Everybody !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CoolCrab

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I currently have a 50 gallon freshwater tank (use to be saltwater) that was giving to me from my girlfriend at the time who is now my wife with just one cichlid that was alone in there he killed every other fish they had and the tank was dirty . I had no experience whatsoever and was fixing up our apartment at the time so I just took whatever information she gave me did a tiny bit of research and fell in love with the hobby . I started learning from my mistakes and now joined this forum I don’t have a lot of time because I am in the process of joining the United States coast guard but my plans are to learn much more and start a brand new tank . I saw a beautiful tank with exotic pletcos and tiny fish that I believe are cichlids as well that live in shells I want to keep designing new ideas for new tanks and would love to have multiple when I have a bigger budget from my career but in the meantime I still love it and keep learning something new everyday I love fish that have personality and I’m currently trying to learn more because my 9 year old son is interested now as well nice to meet all of you and it’s a pleasure to be here!

Attachments

• 1A837C09-67AC-46F7-8B73-130ED54B671D.jpg
    1A837C09-67AC-46F7-8B73-130ED54B671D.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
That's a wonderful story. Congrats on the Coast Guard.

Happily there are sooooo many areas to learn about and explore with the fish hobby. You should have years of enjoyment and learning ahead!

Back
Top Bottom