Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Aquaforce

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just joined this fourm due to having a zillion questions about starting up a planted aquairum unlike with all of my aquairums in the past which have always been different 10 gallon tanks with fake plants. Which I have had since I was 10 years old and recently upgraded to a 55 gallon planted tank which is going through a fishless cycling process as some of you have already seen my post asking for help lol love ypu guys for helping me out here! Not to mention all of you will be my primary source to help me out with my success in keeping varieties of fish healthy! Heres a picture of my planted 55 gal aquarium literally right after I filled it up with water on December 7th. Oh and not to mention I built the stand myself which I'm very quite fond of!!! [emoji7] [emoji7] 1482779471693.jpg1482779481158.jpg

How exciting, congrats! Hope you have fun with your nice long tank. The wood by the way is GORGEOUS!

Why thank you guys! I'm very crazy over natural / authentic beauty! Btw heres a current picture of the tank finiahing up the 3rd week of cycling, will post up the water chemistry when i get off work in the morning. 1482806159297.jpg

Thank you Hoobfoob! Will be adding a few more decors for more hiding spots as well as scoring a few more plants

Back
Top Bottom