Hello from London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KasiaJB

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello Everyone!

Just few words to introduce myself to your forum. I am into aquatic hobby for now over 2.5 years. I do have a male Betta called Lapis - he is my second Betta. He lives in 20 litres tank with live plants and recently some snails. I of course have plans to expand the hobby - dreaming of a nano-reef tank and maybe another freshwater one (gouramis maybe?). However for the time being I have to resist the temptation because I might be moving home soon. I live in UK, near London and I am a scientific researcher. I love all the aquatic world. And that is pretty much it :) Can easily see that there is lots going on on this forum and I am so happy I joined!

Kasia

welcometoaa.gif

Thank you - and a photo of my tiny tank :)

Attachments

• 250810-7318.jpg
    250810-7318.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 69
Gourami who said gourami
That may favorite fish
Welcome newbie from another UK newbie

I have two 10 gallon tanks and a small one for fry for now but will get bigger tanks and use the two 10 gallons for sumps.

wow guys - thank you for such warm welcoming! And special hello to Darby who knows me from another aqua forum and helped me so much there when I was a real newbie :) Gourami and Betta are my favourite, they have such personalities. Fastfossil your tank is soooo beautiful!!! and nice to hear there are people from UK on AA :)

Back
Top Bottom