Hello from Wisconsin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bkcut10

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Getting back into having an aquarium! Will post pictures soon!

Bkcut10 said:
Getting back into having an aquarium! Will post pictures soon!

Aloha and welcome to the forums! Looking forward to the pics :)

Mahalo haha :)

Thanks everyone! Can anyone help me here... How do I post in the classified?

I've never been to hoffers. Aquatics unlimited is phenomenal. Jim is one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever met in the field. His shop is not huge right now but they are expanding. Highly highly recommend it. Where is hoffers?

fadetoblack06 said:
Bkcut10 you ever go to hoffers or aquatics unlimited ?

I go to aquatics all the time. I love that place. herd about hoffers but havn't gone yet. is it better?

Hoffers is 30,000 sq feet of goodness the fish room in the back makes all the others look tiny. The last time I was there they had a little of everything.

They are a little but they have things other places don't and it's just really cool to visit cause it's so big.

fadetoblack06 said:
They are a little but they have things other places don't and it's just really cool to visit cause it's so big.

i'm going next time i'm in milwaukee

It's about an hour for me so I hit them up then go to aquatics unlimited cause they're in the way home and open till 9pm

I work in la crosse wi and I really wish they had a store like the ones you folks talk about

Back
Top Bottom