Hello hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Huongalong

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Huong! Nice to meet you all! I am the owner of this colorful 15g tank, fresh in the hobbie and loving it! I'm here to learn as much as I can about tank life. I have a charming blue halfmoon betta, 8 neon tetras and a shy baby 1inch pleco :)
I love being able to show my creative side while decorating their home, just added some new white gravel in there and wanted to show it off! Feel free to send pictures of your tank, I would love to see what everyone else has going on!

-BlueBerry is up front to say hello! And a pic from the other day of pleco eating! :)
The fluval tank turns 80different colors!

20171111_165556.jpg

20171111_164837_HDR.jpg

Snapchat-1347949347.jpg

Man, that tank and it’s lighting is more colourful than a Cosmic Bowling Alley on a Saturday night. Looks like blueberry is getting ready to swim up Buddha’s... well you know
Looks great!

Man, that tank and it’s lighting is more colourful than a Cosmic Bowling Alley on a Saturday night. Looks like blueberry is getting ready to swim up Buddha’s... well you know
Looks great!
Hahha thanks that was the goal with all the glow in the dark things I got in it! Loll. Yeah the tetras like the tunnel system in the budda, but Blue is my betta facing the camera if you can find him in both photos hahahha

Hahha thanks that was the goal with all the glow in the dark things I got in it! Loll. Yeah the tetras like the tunnel system in the budda, but Blue is my betta facing the camera if you can find him in both photos hahahha
Snapchat-1114424182.jpg
My name is Huong! Nice to meet you all! I am the owner of this colorful 15g tank, fresh in the hobbie and loving it! I'm here to learn as much as I can about tank life. I have a charming blue halfmoon betta, 8 neon tetras and a shy baby 1inch pleco :)
I love being able to show my creative side while decorating their home, just added some new white gravel in there and wanted to show it off! Feel free to send pictures of your tank, I would love to see what everyone else has going on!

-BlueBerry is up front to say hello! And a pic from the other day of pleco eating! :)
The fluval tank turns 80different colors!

View attachment 304947

View attachment 304946

View attachment 304948
Blueberry ??

Back
Top Bottom