hello im a new guy both to this site and to keeping fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neon-tetra

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
my name is michael im 19

i have just introduced my first lot of fish and they seem to be doing very well im currently keeping a group of neon tetra and orange tetra with two dalmation coloured mollies, and this morning i woke to find 5 new fish in my tank with no idea what they are or where they came from as both my mollies are female so they must have already been pregnant is the only thing i can think of lol.

i wish i had more money for a bigger better tank but all i could afford was a 48 litre tank so only small tropical fish for me

any advice for small tropical fish would be appreciated

:welcome:

I love a good community tank with tropicals. If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask. :)

Hi and welcome fellow Limey :D You'll find some excellent help and advice from the friendly bods on here.

problem

well at the moment i have worries about my filter as two fish decided to get stuck in it and die is there such things as covers for the filter?

Unless you have a really powerful filter, only sick or dying fish will get stuck to it.

What are your readings for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate? How long has the tank been cycled?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom