Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cckj

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ret.,from Louisiana,always had fish as a kid,now that I've gotten back into it ,I am amazed any of my fish lived lol. I have 5 tanks ,with last purchase a 55 gallon,I love angel fish and my goal is to have a tank with only altums. I have ....dont laff,one speckeled cory cat fry ,I salvaged 5 eggs but there is only one ,should he make it and I m sure he will uno he shall be called ,its not a real big habit to name the fish ,but anyways the corey cat laying eggs was a shock as were the angel fish ,a platium and a mblack marble,they ate the eggs to my disapointment ,but the male protecting them is a force to reckon with turning sideways and charging,the whole tank was in terror ,they now have their own space,ahhh sorry I am so long winded,I have so much to learn,this forum is awesome ty for letting me join. I not sure what I want to do with the 55 gal, not sure if I m ready for altums yet.Any advice is welcome.

Back
Top Bottom