Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you go with the neons and gourami idea... you can prolly add in 3-4 ghost shrimp to scavenge the bottom of your tank and eat algae when it develops later. If you go with a dwarf gourami, then the ghost shrimp won't have to worry about being eaten :). For a 10 gal, I'd stay with a dwarf one anyways.

yeah, would a snail work as good as the ghost shrimp cause I gots me a rather heafty Applesnail that would like the freedom to move around more. (if I close my hand he's just smaller then the bottom joint of my thumb to my wristjust a bit smaller like a couple of centimeters)

I have had ghost shrimp they clean without causes a big bioload .. Applesnails are big bioloaders ... maybe try both.. Ps I love dwarf gouramis , I would get some if I wasnt a betta addict

lol former bett adict myself right now I only have one though. hmmmm maybe I'll try both worst comes to worst my snal goes back into his 2.5 gal tank which he's in right now

hmmm *goes to look and pics and stuff* they're another option. lol I'm taking my sister so if I can anrrow it down to like 5 groups she can pick for me *chuckles*

The dwarf cichlids are my favs~rams, apistos or shell dwellers. Oh, but don't get me going!! For pics of my small fish, see my gallery.

Back
Top Bottom