Help cant get cycled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tdwright1971 said:
take.your.water.somewhere.else.and.have.it.tested....maybe.too.much.maybe.something.leaching.wood.or.plastic
sorry.i.need.a.keyboard.

I like the periods. Yes test water. What are your parameters

Found a good keyboard. All the waterchanges in the world will only prolong her problem if something in the tank is leaching something. Also, try using another testkit. Have you added any decorations that may be leaching something?

tdwright1971 said:
Found a good keyboard. All the waterchanges in the world will only prolong her problem if something in the tank is leaching something. Also, try using another testkit. Have you added any decorations that may be leaching something?

Well that is why 1 test your tap water and 2 when you change your water you clean the substrate as well

I agree with tdwright. That will only prolong it. Yes you should test both because the tap water might have become unsafe just recently. Just try these methods and keep us updated. We r always here to help

thank you all my tap water is ammo free i have 3 test kits and they all say the same once again thank you all i will take your advice on bord and do some water changes

Back
Top Bottom