Help goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gavintc17

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a comet and a goldfish in a 15g tank. They are still quite small and have plenty of space. I have had them for a few months however yesterday I realized that the fancy goldfish is just staying in a corner hiding and not coming up for food. He always eats don't know what happened

What are the water parameters. 15 gallons is very small for two goldfish, and even if there's space, ammonia can build up in there quite quickly.

I have a comet and a goldfish in a 15g tank. They are still quite small and have plenty of space. I have had them for a few months however yesterday I realized that the fancy goldfish is just staying in a corner hiding and not coming up for food. He always eats don't know what happened
Can you send a picture? Maybe it has a disease or parasite.

They are better though I'm sure it was not the comet not liking the fantail because they have always been together and they get along, they swim together and they always follow each other around

Back
Top Bottom