help I need advice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they are added at the same time, you have a better chance of them being okay with one another. They can get aggressive towards tankmates too. I had a neon dotty back that was a terror.

If you need more ideas, sites like liveaquaria have lots of fish, tank size recommendations, compatibility charts etc.

I'd go with some kind of Dwarf (coral Beauty, Eibli, MultiColor, etc) or Pygmy angel...a small Tang (Tomini, Kole, etc)...maybe some kind of smaller wrasse (flasher or fairy...plenty of colorful options).

Yup
Live aquaria and petsolutions both have great saltwater/freshwater choices.
The only major difference is that shipping for live aquaria is around $30 and petsolutions is $15

Cool fish, but even BlueZoo says they need a 150g. They tend to go small on tank sizes IMO. Looks like a Sohal in body shape, so I'm assuming they get big. I saw one site that says 6", but think that was incorrect. I have not seen one of these for a long time, so actually had to look it up to be sure it was what I thought.

Back
Top Bottom