Help idk what to do....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mustangman11224

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone... Ok so I am currently fish in cycling my 36 gal tank with 5 guppies, 3 tetra, and temporarily a 4.5 inch common pleco... My nitrites have been rising to 1ppm each day.... I went to do a water change and my well got Stirred up from work being done outside and the water is full of sediment... It's cloudy and brown.... What can I do... Will my fish b ok till morning... It's 11:00 pm it's been 24 hrs since my last water change... Is there anything I can do till I get them clean water???
Thanks for the help
Dan

well water isn't the ideal choice

RO / DI would be your ideal choice or even distilled from the grocery store

I'm a noob at this stll lol i used to have a little bowl until i went to a ten gal then a month later 36 gal..... what's ro/dl lol... Will they b ok till tomarrow.... My 2guppies have been ok on my well water there 2.5yrs old... I use mineral neutralists..... Idk if that makes a difference

What dechlorinator are you using? You can dose some dechlorinator to help detoxify the nitrites until you can get to a water change.

Back
Top Bottom