Help my blue/green chromis is spinning out of control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is your parameters? How old is your tank?

It's a FOWLR tank. I just did a 15% water change earlier today. I checked for that also thinking maybe I had a spike but everything was fine. I use water from the LFS. I was reading that it might be whirling disease. I've had him for like a month already and I did introduce 2 new fish yesterday but they are fine? Any ideas? And is that something that could happen to my other fish as well? Thanks.

I was thinking it had to do with your ammonia but that seems good. I wonder if it is some type of parasite, stress or bacterial infection. How is it eating?

Well I moved him to a tank by himself but since it's so small he keeps getting stuck to the filter. When I move him he just keeps twirling around. I gave him a lil bit of food but it didn't seem like he was interested of maybe he just could swim to it. I posted another pic of my DT that I found this morning on my glass can you please check that one out and tell me what you think? I'm hoping it's nothing and I'm just over thinking everything. Thank you.

My LFS told me that it's most likely not whirling disease. That a couple of their chromis in their DT have done that as well and it's just a sign they are on their way out. :(

Back
Top Bottom