Help on Aquascaping!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishieKeeper429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I recently got a 20gL tank an I really want some gorgeous aquascaping. I saw some one here that were truly beautiful. I want something like this:
image-2357619055.jpg
(Tank does not belong to me. Credit to owner)
Or this:
image-2755549440.jpg
I'm going to stock it with:
6x hatchets
6x bleeding heart tetra
5x rummy nose tetra
4x kuhli loach

Can anybody give me any insight or advice or even instructions on how to do this? I'm terrible at aquascaping and would love some help. Thanks!!!

I recently got a 20gL tank an I really want some gorgeous aquascaping. I saw some one here that were truly beautiful. I want something like this:

Or this:

I'm going to stock it with:
6x hatchets
6x bleeding heart tetra
5x rummy nose tetra
4x kuhli loach

Can anybody give me any insight or advice or even instructions on how to do this? I'm terrible at aquascaping and would love some help. Thanks!!!

Well, first, find some driftwood ;) and get the color substrate that you want!

Whenever I start an aquascape I youtube/google aquascapes and get an idea of what Im going for. Then find the supplies Ill need like lights, substrate, rocks, driftwood, plants, ect. Then once you have everything its just putting it together. Good luck, cant wait to see what you come up with!

Whenever I start an aquascape I youtube/google aquascapes and get an idea of what Im going for. Then find the supplies Ill need like lights, substrate, rocks, driftwood, plants, ect. Then once you have everything its just putting it together. Good luck, cant wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks! :D ill defiantly do that

Back
Top Bottom