Help please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J duff

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 75g clear for life aquarium with filter built into the back and ive decided the filter does nothing but move dirty water so my water conditions are not so good i recently bought a marineland c-360 canister filter and from what i can tell theres no way for it work with the back of my tank please if anyone has any idea what i can do ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394427596.384009.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394430059.674853.jpg. I only have little rectangles in the middle that wont work

Ahhhhh crap it's euro braced. can you add it to the Back where the internal filtration is at? If not I see a DIY in the making here with some flex hose from your hardware store

I tried adding it to the existing filtration but it wont work

You may want to look into a DIY project to get it to fit. What does the filter and tube look like?

Water flows into the back but not fast enough for the intake

Okay what I would do is go to Lowes or home depot and pick up some flex hose that fits the pick up tube and the output tube and cut the top piece in half. Add the flex tube and secure each end with clamps and your done. It won't restrict plow or anything

Its a 75g acrylic clear for life and thanks for yalls help i was ready to give up

Jwh can you show me exactly what your talking about?

So the overflow doesn't allow flow fast enough for the canister to function if you put the intake of canister by the overflow and output from canister into the bio balls

I had intake where said and the out over the pump and it just sucked the overflow dry

Back
Top Bottom