HELP !!!!Vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tbutzlaff

Aquarium Advice Newbie
An going on a 7 day vacation i have a beta in a 1 gal tank what do i do

is the tank filtered? fish can go weeks without food, so one week shouldn't hurt. The main concern would be water quality if the tank is not filtered.

bud29 said:
is the tank filtered? fish can go weeks without food, so one week shouldn't hurt. The main concern would be water quality if the tank is not filtered.

Yes it is filtered i also have a 10 gal with a more powerful filter but i wont put any fish into it until i get back from vacation should i put the beta in there or keep it in the 1 gal while I'm gone

How often do you do PWC's on the Berta tank? If it's once a week, then do one the day before you leave, by the time you get back, should be time for the next one. Same with feeding, do it the day before and then when you return.

jcolon said:
How often do you do PWC's on the Berta tank? If it's once a week, then do one the day before you leave, by the time you get back, should be time for the next one. Same with feeding, do it the day before and then when you return.

Sry im new im assuming PWC is water change. I change the water once a week so ill do it the day i leave

Yes change water the day you leave and feed him you could give a tiny bit more food if you wish, that is what I do before I go away. He will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom