Help with 10 gallon???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Nano species for 10g tanks.

If you take Mollies out you could do
A planted tank with
Red Cherry Shrimp ( RCS)
Celestial Pearl Danios (CPDs)
Corydoras ( a dwarf species )

Or a micro Rasbora species.

I usually recommend that mollies are in 30g or larger considering adult females can hit 3 to 5 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

thanks everyone! :) okay, i might steer clear of the rams, but thank you to those who suggested them because i appreciate the help! concerning the mollies, i have decided to just keep them because they are so darn cute, and i'll admit i'm a bit attached ;) my two are both males, and the lfs that i get my fish from has been running since my mom was a kid. she has always had mollies, and they never get to be more than 2-3 inches max! kind of strange, but it does work out to be less space-consuming :) i am liking the idea of the rasboras.. i'll definitely look into that!

Khloe

Ember tetras and emerald rasboras are also an option, with or without the mollies.

Ugh someone on this forum made an awesome spreadsheet listing suitable nano fish and general info that would be very helpful here, but I can't find it now to link it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ugh someone on this forum made an awesome spreadsheet listing suitable nano fish and general info that would be very helpful here, but I can't find it now to link it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

that's ok! i'll search around, might be able to find it. :) thanks!

Khloe

I have a betta
6 neon green rasbora
6 harlequin rasbora in my 10 g that's probably over stocked in a lot of people's opinions but I do regular water changes and that is a nice combination (I think anyway)

I have a betta
6 neon green rasbora
6 harlequin rasbora in my 10 g that's probably over stocked in a lot of people's opinions but I do regular water changes and that is a nice combination (I think anyway)

You'll have to see how that combo works long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom