Help with moving/setting up an office tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheresaM

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I promised the spouse I'd set up a low tech nano tank in his office. It actually is set up on my desk here at home with a handful of RCS.

It's a 1.5g glass tank, sand substrate, moss covered nano tree, almond bark, some floating pennywort.

The big issue is what is the best way to move everything to his work? (just waiting for his red rili to arrive)

I appreciate any advice!

Since it's such a small tank I'd just remove 75% of the water or so and just move it as one piece. If the moss tree is unstable you could remove that and bring it separately in a bucket.

Since it's such a small tank I'd just remove 75% of the water or so and just move it as one piece. If the moss tree is unstable you could remove that and bring it separately in a bucket.

The tree is small, I could just lay it on its side. Would you leave the shrimp in the tank as well?

I would, but depending how far the commute is and so forth you could prob catch and bag them too. If it were me though I'd just leave them in there.

Good idea, at least a bit less stress for them that way.

Back
Top Bottom