Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bumble bee goby owner

Aquarium Advice Regular
In my 10 gal I have 1 golden killi 2 platies 2 bumble bee gobies and 2 otos
Can I get lemon tetras and a upside down cat

Attachments

• image-1205781601.jpg
    image-1205781601.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 60
2. In my 10 gal I have 1 golden killi 2 platies 2 bumble bee gobies and 2 otos
Can I get lemon tetras and a upside down cat

The tank is maxed out. The Golden Killi can get to almost 5 inches and has a heavy bio-load and really isn't even suitable for a 10g.

Take the advice and don't add any. The people here know what they are talking about. If anything, your overstocked. Bumble gobys are really brackish water and will live shorter in freshwater. Platys are poop machines and need a bigger tank, as well as a killifish. I'd say I you cut out the platys you could add a schoos of harqualin rasboras, mabye

No the tank is just too small. Upside cats are too large for a 10g. Your maxed out and adding more fish will be a stress on fish and water quality. And just because fish are small now they will grow. Your not considering the bioload on the tank or whats best for the fish.

Funny thing is that they are all healthy and show full coloring not pail at all

It sounds like your going to go down the road and tell us how we're to constitutive and their small and healthy and there's plenty of room. How long has the tank been set up? Did you CYCLE THE TANK?

Back
Top Bottom