Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mjmjhot

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name Mary new here been try figer this site out post on wrong forum some one one nice anuff to be rude so just want to say sorry my bad got on here think I could get some info an so fair talk to some nice people thanks for help an info thanks have nice day an as for those who where rude when tell someone there did wrong forum do it write be nice about tell them where to go thanks

Well Mary, hi and welcome to the AA forum! :welcome: It sounds as though you had a rough experience on here, but it is not always like that. This a great forum, both for learning and for teaching, and I hope you'll be happy here. It sounds as if you have a lot of experience in fishkeeping, as well as ponds and turtles, so please accept my apologies, and keep coming back.

Hi Mary.

I don't think I've seen your other posts. I'll be sure to check them out to see if you were looking for help with something.

I hope you don't find this following comment rude, and I don't mean it that way, but here goes. When you type in "text speak" as you did above, it's really hard to understand. For people even just trying to welcome you, much less try to help you, it's already taking a huge step backward due to high confusion level.

I do hope you decide to stay in the forum. It's really a great place to learn and hang out with fellow fishkeepers. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom