Hi all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samt1

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all, I have just entered the world of Aquariums! :)
I'm completely new to it all so thought this would be a great place to look for advice on how to start up and get the best out of my tank.

I have bought a Fluval Roma 90 Tank and Cabinet.

Look forward to chatting to you all soon.

Regards
Sam.

Hi Samt1, welcome to AA and the world of fishkeeping, there are a lot of very experienced aquarists on here, so if you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask. the members are only too pleased to help. enjoy the forum. click on the link and study before stocking your tank. I see you aren't too far from me, where in Cambridgeshire are you?.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f15/fishless-cycling-for-dummies-103339.html

Pete

Hi Sam, welcome to AA and the world of fishkeeping, there are a lot of very experienced aquarists on here, so if you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask. the members are only too pleased to help. I see you aren't too far from me. where in Cambridgeshire are you?. enjoy the forum. study this before stocking your tank.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f15/fishless-cycling-for-dummies-103339.html

Pete

Hi Pete, thanks for the reply, I live in Somersham near St Ives? Where are you from?
Thanks for the link, I will have a read through to get me going.

Sam.

Hi and welcome. There is a plethora of knowledge here and awfully nice folks too. Here is a link to an awesome article for you about speeding up fishless cycling. You and the future residents of your aquarium will be happier for the time invested to start off on the right foot.

Tips and tricks for your fastest fishless cycle!

Welcome to AA

Hi, Thank you for the link, looking forward to getting started and picking everyone's brains on here :)

Back
Top Bottom