Hi to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaleV87

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am relatively new to this hobby and find it really relaxing and enjoyable to watch my tank. My goal is to become more knowledgeable and experience the levels I never imagined in my setup.
I currently have a 90 gallon tank that measures 48x36x12. I have gravel substrate and flourescent lighting. A fluval 405 canister filter. Air stone. I believe most of this and most of my fish are listed below provided I completed everything properly.
I am here to learn more about my freshwater setup and good maintenance for it as well as possibly setup a saltwater tank in the distant future. I have looked at the saltwater forums and to be quite honest I find it very overwhelming but I do have a small 20 gallon tank I would love to setup one day to get a start and gain experience with.
Thanks and I'm looking forward to speaking with a lot of you. :thanks:

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Thanks for the welcome. I just realized I may have not put this post in the correct section.
I hope to post some pics soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes I will Matty. I just ordered a new light today for the plants I currently have which are very basic beginner plants so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom