Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JulieAnna

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been reading this forum on my phone for several weeks and decided to register.

I have an assortment of fish in different species tanks. My new favorites are the German Blue Rams. I have 2 tanks of these guys. I also have a tank of Fancy Goldfish, another of Bumblebee Goby's, and a couple new Amazon Puffers (very gentle). My daughter has a tank with a couple of medium sized Piranah.

I try to do weekly 25-50% partial water changes on all my tanks and try to over filter all of them. I have started into planted tanks- and I am having fun finding my way.

I look forward to checking out the forums more and making some new friends.

Julie

Sounds like you're a well-established aquarist as it is! Glad to have you aboard! We love pictures, btw, if you ever want to show off your tank and pets.

Also, please be sure to give reputation to those who are helpful to you by using the
reputation.gif
button to the left of their posts.

Cheers!

Hey welcome to AA :D You're sure to fit right in! I'm excited you have fancy goldfish, I have a couple as well, and am considering starting my first community tank, with plants, You're much more experienced than me, I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from you :)

Hi Julie, welcome to AA, this is a great forum, in my opinion the best on the internet. nice folks and good advice. glad to have you aboard.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom