How do I update my info through the app?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ashleykw

Aquarium Advice Regular
I don't like how my profile still shows that I have a 2 gallon. I've upgraded since then. How do I update my profile information through the app?

Hi, can't be done through the AA app, you will just need to go to full web view and edit through User CP (left side) - Edit Your Details

Last edited:
Not sure if platforms (iOS vs Android) differ, but in the iOS mobile app you can make some changes. If you switch to Web View, the User CP tab/button should be available. Clicking on it will display a menu item on the left that you can edit. However, depending on the device size, it can be a bit of a challenge. For instance, rather than edit the details of the tanks I own in the details box, I found it easier to select the contents and past it into an editor (in iOS I use Notes), perform the necessary edits, and the copy and paste the updated text into the details box.
That being said, accessing is also possible in mobile app, however, I have yet to find a way to access the URLs of the existing images stored in the albums.

Back
Top Bottom