how long till pods show up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sirfishmaster

Aquarium Advice Freak
or do they? i have been looking and looking for these pod creatures and cant seem to find any.....do i have to physically add them? or after time do they show up?

doug

How much LR do you have in your tank? What is your filter set-up? Look on your filter pads or on your tank at night with a flashlight. How old is your tank?

i have a 55 gallon, with 60lbs of live rock...and 50lbs of sand (partial live) right now i have 2 emporor 400's....(soon a sump in mind) tank is almost 1 year old like 10 months....have 1 surgeon tang....and some cleaner crews...should i see pods? i here people about worms and what not...i see none of that...i do see strings of poo at the live rock...and always assume these are some worm of some tyoe...but no pods

doug

look at your LR at night with a red light. I bet you have far more pods than you think. mine are tiny, but when they're on the glass I can see them zooming around. they're smaller than fleas or gnats

Back
Top Bottom