how many aquariums do you own?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a 12 gallon display tank and a 10 gallon quarantine/grow out tank. I have a 55 gallon tank on order and once its cycled, the 12 gallon will be dismantled and given to my brother.

So... I really only count this as 1 tank.

My turn....short answer is 4 totaling 231 Gallons.

My main tank is of course my 92G Corner. Linked in my sig.

Then I still have my 29G set up. Currently housing endless Endlers.

Downstairs behind the bar I've got a standard 90G.
Lightly planted and in dire need of CO2 injection and alittle more of my attention.

And finally my newest and smallest tank is set up to breed Red Cherry Shrimp.
20G planted.......running with no C02 and high light. Surprisingly I'm having very good luck with glosso. IMO the only thing keeping that tank from going the way of the algae, is the massive population of pond snails. which are thinned out periodically and used as puffer food in the 92G.

29 Gal Community/semi-aggressive
20 Gal In the making, schooling fish and plants
10 Gal Planted
5.5 Gal Feeders
5 Gal Small amount of water, I plan on getting a firebelly toad for it.

and a 20 Gal that I am letting my friend use at his house.

I think I am out of space :( they are all in my bedroom... Which is a mess

WOW. We've got some serious aquarists here!!! Very cool.

My current list. 125g high light planted. 55g low light planted. 125g, 75g, (3) 55g, and (4) 29g, all containing only discus. One 55g just for breeding and raising BNs.

I currently have 5 set up and one waiting to be set up.

10g - My first tank. Planted with Water Sprite, Amazon Sword, and Wisteria. Fish include one Opaline Gourami, 4 Cherry Barbs, 1 Oto, and 6 White Clouds.

14g hex - This tank is older than I am, at least 21 years old. I resealed it and it looks wonderful! Currently has: 4 Gold Pristella Tetras, 6 Long Fin Zebra Danios, and 2 Neons (the rest died, bad batch).

1g - Currently fishless. It is being used as a moss grow out tank for a bit.

10g - This tank is my future Cherry Shrimp home. About 1/2 of the tank is just covered in Java Moss, 1/4 of it in Taiwan Moss, about 12 stems of Rotala Indica, and 8 stems of Moneywort. Has a AH Supply 36 6700k kit above it and I'm using Greg Watson ferts. Fish include: 3 Kuhli Loaches (black), 5 Cherry Barbs, 1 Oto, and soon a bunch of Guppys (have 2 feeders in there, rest will be fancy).

2g - This is my newest tank. It is my first try in breeding and raising Ghost Shrimp. Has a handful of Java Moss and 15-17 Ghost Shrimp. Two females are already carrying eggs.

The tank that is waiting for be set up is a 40g breeder. I'm hoping to have a dutch style planted tank with German Blue Rams, striped Kuhli Loaches, and Cherry Shrimp in this tank (maybe some home raised Ghost Shrimp for snacks).

wow... totally forgot i even made this thread,

(energizer bunny) it keeps going, and going...

300gal - BLK Arowana and Cichlids
135gal - African Malawi Cichlids
180gal - Empty, future home for some Peacock Bass, Aus Arowana, Midas, FH
80gal - Empty, just got it yesterday
55gal - Temperory home for young Peackson Bass
40gal - Empty, just got it Sunday
20gal - Quarantine tank for two female cons
10gal - Temporary home for 2 Dehlz Birchers, and Albine Bircher, and an Ornate Bircher

This is it for now, I do not need to add any more tanks to this addiction.

Right now I have 3...
10g- 7 L/F Gold Danios, 4 Panda Cories
10g- 3 Dwarf Puffers, 3 Otos
1.5g- 1 Betta

With the new year, I'll be setting up a 55 gal...
1 BGK, Mated pair of angels, 4 Dwarf Gouramis, 1 Rainbow Shark, 1 Bristlenose Pleco, and a school of something. Maybe some snails too.

Nik

Just four for now

55 gal community

30 gal community

10 gal planted

5 gal Betta (belongs to GF)

My GF told me yesterday that she plans on getting me a 125 for X-mas, will see

Running or in waiting?
9 gallon reef
30 gallon reef
55 gallon reef
180 gallon predator reef
180 gallon fresh
125 gallon undecided
100 gallon undecided
anything thing smaller than 30 gal has been turned into a sump or a refugium.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom