How many pets do you have in your bedroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I currently have 15 hamsters, 1 ferret, and 3 dogs though the dogs only sleep in the room or follow me into it when I go in there for anything.

Crazy football fans? Come to Nebraska. Husker Nation will give you a run for your money. GO BIG RED!!!! :)

I think we might have you beat.You've heard about Alabama vs Auburn right? Well, this one crazy bama fan went and poisoned the trees at auburn university. He was a psycho 8(

Lol. I have no clue what you guys are talking about. I'm not a football fan.
Only really like ice hockey and swimming. :)

In MY bedroom there is usually just 1 King of a Castle- white Maine coon boy with aqua blue eyes - Maxi! Yeap! He wants his exclusive rights!!! And treats first thing in the morning:)

Pearly said:
In MY bedroom there is usually just 1 King of a Castle- white Maine coon boy with aqua blue eyes - Maxi! Yeap! He wants his exclusive rights!!! And treats first thing in the morning:)

Sounds gorgeous! Maine coons are such beautiful cats. One of the few long hairs that I like. Himalayans are nice too. So many long haired cats have that scrunched up Persian-like face.

Sounds gorgeous! Maine coons are such beautiful cats. One of the few long hairs that I like. Himalayans are nice too. So many long haired cats have that scrunched up Persian-like face.

Do you like cats with the Persian face?

FishCr8zy said:
Do you like cats with the Persian face?

I am not a big fan of the squashed face look. Plus, there are health problems that come with it. I am generally not ok with breeds that put looks over the health of the animal.

Back
Top Bottom