How many tanks do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how do you guys keep up with the water change?? I thought having more than 100g is hard work already, especially if you're also keeping salt water fish. Some of you are well above 100g... :eek:

I have so many tanks to change that I run out of hot water frequently, I have to change the tanks over the course of 4/5 days. So much I've considering buying one of those new tankless heaters, and I'm investing around 6hrs per week total.

Last edited:
Right now I have 4:

100g
50g
30g
10g

I can't have anymore at the moment there is no more room in the apartment lol.... I've always wanted a wall mounted though....

I am looking for the winner of the most tanks on Aquarium Advise so I am looking for 3 answers how many tanks, how many gallons of water are in your house, and what's your biggest tank?

I think this will be interesting

1x 55
1x 29
2x 20H
2x 20L
4x 14
4x 10
1x 6.6
7x 5
1x 2.5
1x 1.5
2x 1

So I guess I have 26 right now. No real big tanks, 55 is my biggie. I also have a 55 with a turtle and though that is a "tank" I suppose I can't really count it. :rolleyes: Most are small so total gallons is only about 290..I would have broke 300 but one of those 20 longs only has about 2 gals of water in it because it's a paludarium.

Ok, inside tanks.
hn1+sev mama definitely win the day, they have a tonnnn of tanks!

I have a lot of tanks that I've not set up because I don't need them just yet, but I will only count the ones that are currently running.

1-125g
1-33g
2-29g
6-40b
14-15g
6-20g
5-10g
2-5g
1-2.5g

So just under 850 gallons

I've actually cut back quite a bit, I had an original plan to do something similar to what hn1+sevmama did with their garage, but have since relented and gone a different route. I'm now specializing in native nanos so I don't really need a bunch of big tanks, but rather a bunch of small ones ;)

Oh forgot to mention all my tanks and gallons! Whoops! Sorry for double posting!

30 gal
20 gal high
75 gal
40 gal
5 gal

The 75 and 40 aren't at my house, and the 20 doesn't even have fish in it yet, so I would have from 30 up to 170 gallons of fish in total. And that's not even close to some of the members on here!

Not in the running for most tanks at all but my tanks are:

4 tanks, all freshwater planted
1-50
2-20 long
1-20 high

50 gal biggest
Total 110 gals

Plus 1 firebelly toad vivarium.

Also have a 20 gal long and a 20 gal high waiting in the wings for the next time MTS hits.

i have 3 tanks, a 55 planted(not sure if it counts,only pond snails and plants for now),a 20 gallon crayfish tank,and a 10 gallon planted betta tank(used to be frogs,my cray is more agile than i thought,getting more frogs after vacation). so ive got 85 gallons of water,and my biggest tank is a 55.

Back
Top Bottom