how many

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarluva

Aquarium Advice Regular
how many glofish should i get for a school of them in a 65 gallon tank.
are there a specific amount if each color. also how many otos. :thanks:

Depends on whats in that tank. You could put in 20 glofish in there if you wanted if there is nothing else. How long has your tank been established? Otos are usually sensitive fish...that being said, rams are supposed to be sensitive and mine are the hardiest fish I know of.

Depends on whats in that tank. You could put in 20 glofish in there if you wanted if there is nothing else. How long has your tank been established? Otos are usually sensitive fish...that being said, rams are supposed to be sensitive and mine are the hardiest fish I know of.
with nothing else you could do a lot more than 20,like... more than 40.there zebra danios,which have a tiny bioload

I wanna have like 5 mollies 5 male guppies 20 glofish 10 ottos 1 dwarf gourami if that isn't alot like 3 angelfish

Mollies can be raised in freshwater. And I already have established the tank for 5 months and it houses 5 cichlids. I'm tired of the aggression so I'm gonna give them away and change to a community.

Back
Top Bottom