How to remove photos from app?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need to remove some of my photos/attachments from the app to post new ones. How do I do this?

emerald76 said:
I need to remove some of my photos/attachments from the app to post new ones. How do I do this?

I'm on the iPhone app as well, I always save photos to phone and upload from "attach from photos" I have never had a issue with memory/space. I'm guessing if you don't have room you could always delete from your photo library.

There has been a change to attachment quota space. It has been doubled from what it was before but we no longer allow deletions because it messes up the continuity of the site and we want posts to remain archived properly.

If you run out of space with your quota you have 2 options:

1. Upload photos into your albums on AA and link to them in your post using an IMG BB tag. unfortunately album images must be uploaded from a computer rather than the mobile app or your mobile browser.

2. Become a Supporting Member. This greatly expands the space available for photo attachments.

Can you use a website like Tinypic and use the forum code to upload?

Back
Top Bottom