How would you Aquascape this??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Matts Tanks

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is a 55 gallon tank with high lighting and Co2, I just want a change up and want to know your guys thoughts on how you would change it? Thanks ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447983252.517982.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

A carpet of dwarf baby tears would be pretty sweet, since you have high lighting and co2. Throw in a few crystal reds and you'll have hundreds of shrimp in no time.

I would remove the swords, crypts, and ferns and replace those with stem plants. I would select stems of contrasting colors, textures, and leaf shapes. And add foreground plants as previously mentioned.
If using shrimp, I would start with red cherries first. The Angels and kribs would probably snack on them though.

I'd have the built up plant mass on one side of the tank and create an open space on the other side with some smaller foreground plants and a few stems. Perhaps add some reds. Nice tank as it is though.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448238236.510369.jpgJust re did it!! What do you guys think??

It's cool how the density of the plants lessens as it nears the middle with superdense on the ends. The way the bright green plants and light draws more attention to just-off-center makes me think of a stage, with those dense plants on the ends being curtains. I'd rock it!

Back
Top Bottom