Huge fish store in pa??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Abbyrose

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anyone know the name or location of a huge salt and freshwater fish store in pa? Supposedly its an online store that's open to the pubic.
Thanks!

That Pet Place and Captain Nemos are two big sw & fw stores around me.

These were the 2 i thought of also..even though i'm not too close to them..
Maybe Elmers too,,IDK though

Where abouts in PA are you?

Thanks! I live in jersey. A friend told me about a warehouse type fish store in pa. She couldn't remember the name. She said it was huge.

Abbyrose said:
Thanks! I live in jersey. A friend told me about a warehouse type fish store in pa. She couldn't remember the name. She said it was huge.

Its That Pet Place then, its in Lancaster.

Saltwater fish stores in PA

There are two Saltwater stores in Bristol, PA The Fish Factory, a little mom n pop joint and down the road from them is The Hidden Reef, huge place .

KonvictKeeper said:
Just got back from That Fish Place today! Great selection!

Did they have a huge selection of fresh or saltwater fish?

If it means anything I trekked out to captain nemos this past weekend. What a complete waste of time. The place seemed like they just put everything together any then left it all alone for years.

Jgraz - I live right by Captain Nemos and frequent there often. It's very hit or miss, but I've become increasingly dissapointed with most visits and I get the overall feeling it's going downhill a little bit.

I guess it depends on what you are looking for! That PetPlace (lancaster pa) informed me via email yesterday that they have no fancy goldfish (they got sick & died & they never restocked). The Hidden Reef (levittown pa) has a great assortment of sw fish & coral but no fancy goldfish. The Aquarium Center (clementon nj) also has quite few sw fish & some fancy goldfish. The Fish Factory (bristol pa) & Captain Nemos (norristown pa) i have yet to visit. Ponds & Gardens (glenside pa) has a large selection of fancy/koi goldfish. Im also going to try Heavenly Fish (ewing nj) this week-they are a wholesaler but they sell to the public as well. Any else have any suggestions for fancy goldfish?????

Back
Top Bottom