Hygro dificiency please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the dry ferts I'm glad I went to EI dosing about a year ago. Plants are doing awesome with it and no deficiencies at all. You won't be dissapointed about going with dry ferts. The EI dosing set from GLA has lasted me more than a year on my high tech 55 gallon. Also, I switched from liquid to pressurized co2 and am glad I decided to pull the trigger. The plants look tons healthier and I get good growth now from high light plants on my higher end medium light tank that I couldn't grow prior to co2.

On the dry ferts I'm glad I went to EI dosing about a year ago. Plants are doing awesome with it and no deficiencies at all. You won't be dissapointed about going with dry ferts. The EI dosing set from GLA has lasted me more than a year on my high tech 55 gallon. Also, I switched from liquid to pressurized co2 and am glad I decided to pull the trigger. The plants look tons healthier and I get good growth now from high light plants on my higher end medium light tank that I couldn't grow prior to co2.

Nice! I am glad it worked for you. I am still on glut but do want to get pressurized co2 when finances allow!

Back
Top Bottom