i added a new little guppy to my 8 dalmation baby mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mickeymouse

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just got him from the lfs. The baby mollies ar 1 week and 2 days old. He dont seem to bother them. Lol the funny thing is that when i put the bag in the fish tank all the lil ones came up and surrounded the bag. When i let him in the water they was all in a group (mollies) swimming up to him.

Attachments

• ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 2013-11-04 20.39.09.jpg
    2013-11-04 20.39.09.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 69
I love my guppies lol they breed like rabbits if you get a couple female at least two per male . Guppies as endlers will cross breed ad I rare cases they will breed will molly or other live bearers

I love my guppies lol they breed like rabbits if you get a couple female at least two per male . Guppies as endlers will cross breed ad I rare cases they will breed will molly or other live bearers

I will try and get two females but as of now im just waiting till all the babys get a little older...yeah Ive heard of that.. Have you seen their off spring they are cute. But i rather just have plain mollies and plan guppies

If you don't want endlers breeding with guppie then don't put them together

Back
Top Bottom