I am a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cold Canadian

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello I have had an aquarium since the start of last summer at first I had 3 Endlers livebears and 2 fancy guppiesthat I got from my science teacher in a class project along with pond and ramshorn snails I quickly moved them to a ten gallon as the livebears had fry within the first week... At Christmas I got Cory catfish I had lots of trouble with having them live until I got four bronze Cory's and now I have over thirty fish in the aquarium with all the fry that many are full grown (I combat the overstock with a amazing filter and weekly water changes) a have given more fish to the science teacher than I got from him so it worked well for him too.
I started an account when I decided to change my gravel to sand and needed some help so I am happy to have made a account. Thanks to all who have helped me already (-:

Hello I have had an aquarium since the start of last summer at first I had 3 Endlers livebears and 2 fancy guppiesthat I got from my science teacher in a class project along with pond and ramshorn snails I quickly moved them to a ten gallon as the livebears had fry within the first week... At Christmas I got Cory catfish I had lots of trouble with having them live until I got four bronze Cory's and now I have over thirty fish in the aquarium with all the fry that many are full grown (I combat the overstock with a amazing filter and weekly water changes) a have given more fish to the science teacher than I got from him so it worked well for him too.
I started an account when I decided to change my gravel to sand and needed some help so I am happy to have made a account. Thanks to all who have helped me already (-:

You should do weekly water changes regardless of the fish tank. You should be doing 3 water changes a week.

Back
Top Bottom