I GOT MY TANK I GOT MY TANK! YAAAAAAAAAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea fish to..
of course this is only if your 10gal HAS been cycled already.
If not, your in for the long haul

Yes thats what you need PUriti!!! Only you really only need the sponge to start with. You can add the biomax and carbon later.

AshleyNicole said:
Puriti said:
Ehhh....on a brighter note.... My molly did give birth today ^^;

aaaaaaaah just what you need.. more fish!!! LOL

xD lol I noticed them when I was plucking rocks out, oh well they can get eaten........but i feel so mean saying that lol

I see you already moved them over and the new tank looks great. I was just going to say go for it. I move my fish all over the place, guppies and mollies are pretty hard to kill and if you do have a couple deaths it will thin things out a bit anyway LOL. I know that sounds aweful, but when you get overwhelmed with these guys sometimes a little thinning out is not a bad thing.

Congrats on your new tank! Can't wait til I can get another one :p

I know, the only problem is....I can't put my female betta in there and I'm afraid to put my molly females in there O___O

hey puriti... this is totally off topic but i notice that you always write out your smiley faces like XD and >_< and stuff... but there are smilys at the bottom too 8) :D :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: LOL.. of course i think your smileys like @_____@ are part of your personality.. i just dont understand what they are supposed to represent :?:

No, I know there are Ashley lol

XD <-- Cracking up
>_< <-- squinty eyes...
@____@<-- dizzy face
X3 <-- animal face with x eyes =3 (turns your head sideways)

Back
Top Bottom