I like blue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I won't argue with you, but I disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm still disagreeing... Name some other blue species if there are that many.

Nahh.

Congratulations as all you've managed to do what was prove your ignorance on the subject. You asked for examples and you've recieved them yet you still want to show the world how ignorant you are, if there was "the stupidest post of the day contest" you'd have won!

Nahh.

I wanted to ignore all this but I cant, what's your problem?? Feeling froggy? Take it elsewhere, this is why members leave this forum. We need more members like hukit and Mog and less like you!! Yah 2 exclamation marks!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wanted to ignore all this but I cant, what's your problem?? Feeling froggy? Take it elsewhere, this is why members leave this forum. We need more members like hukit and Mog and less like you!! Yah 2 exclamation marks!!

I think he's feeling a little BLUE.........

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

With 110 gallons I would go with haps. Tons of blue fish and they get big.

Like always very well put brookster. We need many more like HUKIT and mog.

Here are pics of my yellow tail acei(s) and my cobalt blue. No aggression whatsoever from them. The cool thing about aceis is they are one of the few mbuna that school.

It it's kind of neat the way they school, i had never heard that about them before i got them, but they are usually together and cruising the tank in a group. They are really more gray with a blue sheen.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom