I must be nuts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I just bought a 125g tank off craigslist. This in no way replaces the 210g tank I'm working towards I just couldn't pass up such a good deal. I'm not sure what I'll do with it but like I said it was a great deal. I'm going to get it tomorrow morning or sunday. I'll post some pics when I get it.

LOL...I'm sure you could...your wife might not like that idea though....I haven't told mine that I bought it yet...yikes...

Dunno, my wife is upset I'm dragging my feet on setting up the 46g SW. I keep blaming you for being too busy to help me. lol

Well last night my wife and I were talking about tanks and our plans for when we build our house. I have now been told that we will have a tank in the wall between our bedroom and the bath room so she can watch the fish will soaking in the giant tub we have picked out.

I'm still not letting the cat out of the bag for the plans on the reef tank we will have.

So back to the 125....The seller backed out and took more money from another buyer. So now I don't have to tell my wife about the tank. HAHA

I'm not upset with this news, just means I have more money to spend at the social tonight at BRK which my wife has decided to go with me to. AWESOME!!

Its totally cool. She contacted me first to tell me another buy offered her the asking price. I told her to take it. No hard feelings.

Hey, I keep buying frags so I can finally see that 210 posting. Anything you spend tonight better be for the 210 set up :king:

I'm collecting Acros for the 210. I have a lot of stuff that nobody but my family has seen. I have to keep some surprises.

I have now been told that we will have a tank in the wall between our bedroom and the bath room

You've been told huh?

And you had absolutely nothing to do with this idea, right? No seeds planted.... no "how nice would this be, honey"?

have fun at the social! (what's BRK stand for?).

Back
Top Bottom