I need advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
10 gallons bare minimum, and you can only put like 5 frogs there anyways I it is the only stock
Take the otocinclus back to your LFS, they might give you a refund or store credit, I would do a Betta tank

10 gallons bare minimum, and you can only put like 5 frogs there anyways I it is the only stock
Take the otocinclus back to your LFS, they might give you a refund or store credit, I would do a Betta tank

Actually, only 1 frog/5 gallons is recommended but 1 to 2.5 is doable.

The platy needs a 20
The guppy will do okay in a 5
I'm surprised the oto hasn't died yet...they are very sensitive and 5 gallons can't support their need for constant grazing

If I were you I'd remove everything except either the ADF's or the guppy. If you keep the guppy you could add 2-3 more and be in good shape.

Hmmm okay .. Thank you . I just to figure out and I guess get the courage to call my landlord ._. Lol

Actually, only 1 frog/5 gallons is recommended but 1 to 2.5 is doable.

The platy needs a 20
The guppy will do okay in a 5
I'm surprised the oto hasn't died yet...they are very sensitive and 5 gallons can't support their need for constant grazing

If I were you I'd remove everything except either the ADF's or the guppy. If you keep the guppy you could add 2-3 more and be in good shape.

Well, yea I know that 3 is the max in a 10 gallon but if op is pushing towards frogs and frogs will be the only livestock then op should be ok
+1 on the above, I personally would never put a guppy in a 5 gallon due to high bio load and still the size
I would recommend a 29 gallon for you, or a 10 at least

Back
Top Bottom